We entrepreneurs love inspiration, and we get it from everywhere. Here are some inspiring quotes from Game of Thrones for all Entrepreneurs . I hope you are aware of this most influential and perhaps most costly TV series in the world, Game of Thrones. It has some characters we can never forget. They have made people crazy all around the world.
- Death is so final, yet life is full of possibilities – Tyrian Lannister
If you see this in entrepreneurial context, it means Failure is Inevitable in big endeavours. But still there are many things to achieve out of risk and uncertainty.
2. Knowledge is power – Peter Baelish
This seems very simple, but it is 100% true. If you know your market and customer well, you can win the game. Knowledge about your business, competitors, market can give you power to succeed.
3. Just because I pay you for your services doesn’t diminish our friendship – Tyrian Lannister
As an Entrepreneur, you pay your employees. But never forget to have friendly relationship with all the people. Because business runs ultimately on relations only, but you should keep your employees ahead of your customers.
4. All halls lead somewhere. Where there is a way in, there is a way out. Fear cuts deeper than swords – Arya Stark
Throughout Game of Thrones all series, this cute kid has got lot of accolades from audiences. Arya Stark can never forget the assassination of her father, and she determines to punish all the accused. FEAR CUTS DEEPER THAN SWORDS. Entrepreneurs should be fearless in pursuing their dreams. Fear of Failure is worse than failure.
5. I try to know as many people as I can. You never know which one you’ll need – Tyrian Lannister
Entrepreneur must have a networking skill, the bigger the network you can build, more opportunity comes your way. Opportunities comes in form of people, so connect with maximum people and maitain your relations with them.
6. A lion doesn’t concern itself with the opinion of sheep – Tywin Lannister
Entrepreneur can only pursue dream by neglecting the NO said by many people. Any new idea is first challenged by people with negative feedback.
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.
7. The storms come and go, the waves crash overhead, the big fish eat the little fish, and I keep on paddling
– Lord Varys
Most successful companies in the world have one thing in common, they pass through all the good and bad times without stopping. They keep on going with new innovative products and services to remain in the market.
8. When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives – Eddard Stark
Eddard stark is a true warrior and knows the rules of battle more than anyone else. And this quote from him is a life lesson. There is a power in unity. Strong teams always conquer in whatever battle they are. Sameway Entrepreneurs need to have a strong team.
9. I want to be THE queen – Margaery Tyrell
Look at the attitude this girl has for her future. She wants to be THE ( one and only ) queen of 7 empires. She wants to be the queen of the king who sits on the throne. Entrepreneurs need to pursue their dream with the same attitude and determination.
10. You’ve grown so great now, but remember, the higher a man climbs, the harder he falls – Salladhor Saan
Success and failure are part of the game, and one should never be on top of the cloud being arrogant. Arrogance can turn into disaster for anyone and can lead to unfavourable outcomes for a company or person.
11. Bran Stark- “Can a man still be brave when he’s afraid?”
Eddard Stark – “That’s the only time a man can be brave.”
This is really an inspirational dialogue between father and son. Father explains to his son that real strength lies in facing difficulties and winning over our fears.
12. It’s hard to put a leash on a dog once you’ve put a crown on its head – Tyrian Lannister
This is the most wittiest person in the Game of Thrones series. He has the true wisdom of the political game. This quote from him suggests that some decisions need to be made by considering many factors, because sometimes you can not change the decision made. So be cautious while making some important decision, especially when you cant change your mind afterwords.
13. I am no ordinary woman. My dreams come true – Daenerys Targaryen
I am sure every entrepreneur when he thinks of his startup thinks that the dream will some true. And you must have this conviction to succeed. Because we should always start something with the hope that it will succeed. Do not consider yourself weak or ordinary.
Do you have anything else to suggest in this list. Please comment your expert opinions.